Simplecom CA512 USB-C to USB-C Cable USB 3.2 Gen2 1M
This USB-C to USB-C cable is designed for both data and video transmission, it also supports USB-C PD charging up to 100W.
This cable is complaint with USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard and delivers up to a 10Gbps data transfer rate. It also can be used as a video cable to connect your monitor with USB-C port, support video output up to 4K@60Hz.
Ensure you're giving your device an optimized charge, this cable also fully utilizes USB Power Delivery with built-in E-Marker chip, safely and reliably delivers up to 100W of PD charging power.
- USB-C to USB-C cable supports data, video and PD charging
- Fully compatible with all version USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports data transfer rate up to 10Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- Supports video output up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports charging power up to 100W (20V@5A)
- Built-in E-Marker chip for optimized power delivery support
- Designed for computer, PD charger, USB-C monitor and more
- High quality cable for fast rate transfer speed and maximum safe current
- Made with aluminium foil shielding for stable transmission performance
- Length: 1.0M
- USB Version: USB3.2 Gen 2
- Backwards Compatible: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Data Transfer Rate: up to 10Gbps
- Video Output Support: up to 4K@60Hz (3840*2160)
- Maximum Charging Current: 5A
- Maximum Charging Power: 100W