Computer Technician (Casual / Part Time Position)
- The perfect role for a hands-on individual who thrives on a challenge
- Flexible position within a dedicated & experienced team
- Growing, family-owned business in a great location
Are you an experienced Computer Technician looking for your next move? Why not join the team at IT Warehouse!
If you love a hands-on computer tech role where you can actually get stuck in and make a difference, this could be the job for you.
With the support of our highly qualified team, you will be responsible for building custom gaming PCs, providing technical support and advice, servicing and testing products, undertaking repairs and troubleshooting technical issues for both business and retail customers.
Becoming a valuable part of IT Warehouse’s servicing arm, your ability to tackle varying tech challenges and exceed customer expectations is what will motivate you to succeed, while your in-depth knowledge and attention to detail will be crucial in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the business.
Customer service is important too, as your expertise will be relied on by customers that come into the store or contact us seeking advice on our range of custom built machines and out of the box solutions.
Offering the opportunity to expand your knowledge base, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, suited to ambitious individuals that are able to stay abreast of the latest computer trends and provide an excellent customer experience.
What we offer:
- Flexibility, with either a casual or part time position available
- The ability to expand your experience across custom gaming, business and retail
- Exposure to the latest, cutting-edge computer technology
- Great work / life balance within a dedicated and supportive team environment
- A convenient suburban location at Marion - no city parking!
What we’re looking for:
- A strong interest in, and proven experience building custom PCs
- Previous experience in a computer technician or similar role
- A positive, enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for identifying and resolving technical issues
- Ability to learn new systems and quickly adapt to changing technology
- Previous customer service experience and a passion for achieving good customer outcomes
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- A valid driver’s licence, reliable car and police clearance
Although not essential, stand-out applicants may also demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 and cloud applications
Why work with us?
An IT store with a difference, IT Warehouse sets the benchmark for expert advice and quality service.
Locally owned and easily accessible in Marion - just 17 minutes south of the Adelaide CBD - we stock all the latest computers, laptops, custom gaming builds and accessories for home, work or play, and offer a completely personalised service from day one.
Far from a typical computer shop, we're your local tech experts, ready and waiting to help solve any IT challenge.
How should you apply?
Please send your CV, addressing all position requirements, to email@example.com and tell us why you’d love to join our team.
If you feel you’re the right fit, we look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch soon!